trinityamps.com

Trinity Amps Guitar Amp Forum
It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2024 9:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:21 pm 
Novice
Novice

The following from another satified customer. Stephen and the Trinity Amps Crew did an excellent job on the cab. I told Stephen awhile back that I loved the cab he made for it but the bottom line is what the customer thinks.

Topic: ThunderBolt 9 PreReview

Chrisd

Group: Members
Christopher Posted: April 22 2005,23:50

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well I got my TB9 yesterday..and i've played it off and on..throughout both days..more and more often today..till tonight..
and all I can say is WOW!!!! now mind you I"m a rhythm player so most of my review will be based on rhythm patterens and such..
This amp has the chime that others only wish they had without the harsh shrill you get out of other Vox wanna-be's .. Very complex tone and the word that kept popping into my head was .."even tone" ...big bottom..Chimey top without the Shrill presence/treble overload that you from get others.. Reminded me alot of a VHT top end..just beautiful..
Mine was built with alittle more clean because thats the way I play.. So with mine the boost switch fattens up the tone slight..or maybe its the mids? I'm not sure but it gets fuller slightly.. Tone control very workable..... Beautifully built I'm sold for life on WoodCross amps..
VibroChief..Bluesbuster..here I come..

I'll work on some basic sound clips in the next week.. I don't really have a good setup to do it..But who knows ..it might still sound good?

CR ><>

WoodCross Amps

http://www.geocities.com/woodcrossamps/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:37 pm 
Holy Ghost
Holy Ghost

Thanks for the great feedback! Lookin for those clips!