trinityamps.com

Trinity Amps Guitar Amp Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:21 am 
Holy Ghost
Holy Ghost

Here are some early demo clips by Rob Waite. THeactually used theTriFly formost of the parts. Very cool for one amp to do all this.

This is what he had to say about the recording.

Hi Stephen!!!
Here are a couple of things I did with the TriFly…
The AC/DC thing was a few riffs and lead runs with the boost engaged, both dials at around 2 o'clock… With an eq pedal you could dial it in even closer, I was wanting to work with the amp alone though…

http://www.trinityamps.com/clips/TriFly/TriFly_ACDC.mp3

The TriFly Demo I recorded was all TriFly…
I laid the drums down (4 mics) and just copied and pasted a groove.
The bass I ran pretty low to keep it clean. It has a mid range-y punch on the bass and the boost was disengaged, volume at about noon.
All guitar parts were recorded with a Shure SM58 slightly off centre angled at the centre back of the speaker. TriFly into a 1-12 (Celestion V30) >SM58>Line6 UX8 (sound card) direct. I added a bit of reverb and compression on the drums and compressed the overall mix.
There are two distinct rhythm guitars and you hear them panned left/right. I wanted to use these as a base but let them be by themselves at the start. Again, no boost, just volume, the first guitar heard was around noon, the second was around 4 o'clock…
There is a thickening guitar just off centre that had the boost engaged, but both levels around 9 or 10 o'clock…
The lead guitar was both channels around 3 o'clock and you hear me switch pickups (neck to bridge) part way through. The slide guitar is bad but I am learning how to be more confident with it… It had a similar setting to the lead guitar and I switched pickups again…
I hope this helps you out…
I am very impressed with this little amp. I feel the changes discussed and some new iron can only add to the coolness of this little guy…

Cheers,
Rob

http://www.trinityamps.com/clips/TriFly/Trifly_Demo.mp3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:09 pm 
Experienced
Experienced

SPAM!!