trinityamps.com

Trinity Amps Guitar Amp Forum
It is currently Tue Jul 16, 2024 2:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: What the heck did I do
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:57 pm 

So over I go to 18 watt today and bam! my account is suspended. Now all I did was disagree with the fact that some poor BBQ kit builder was turned away when asking for some help. And after a reparte with Greg about it I even deleted all of my posts but they still suspened my account. That frickin' site has become nazi Germany and as far as I'm concerned the can all take a leap at a flying doughnut. Now Greg even made a nasty comment about BBQ boy not being decent. I wonder if he was suspended or if they just picked on me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:01 am 
Expert
Expert

That sounds a bit stiff. :( I guess it's all the more reason to support Stephens forums and s2 as well.
Nigel

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:50 am 

Legin wrote:
That sounds a bit stiff. :( I guess it's all the more reason to support Stephens forums and s2 as well.
Nigel

Well,
I've always supported Steven Scott and now I guess Trinity gets my support from now on. I'm only here to help others with less knowledge than me. I'll never darken the door of the 18 Watt scrotum again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:52 am 
Expert
Expert

Welcome anyway :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:53 am 

Legin wrote:
Welcome anyway :-)

Thanks, Legin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:11 pm 
Friend
Friend

BB,

Not to be a jerk or anything but it seems like you've been pretty unhappy with 18watt anyway even before all this stuff happened (i.e., your forum boredom thread) but ever since this whole soap opera ended, most of your comments on the board have been negative and smarmy about the way the mods/admins have been handling things...your entitled as is everyone but put yourself in their shoes...they're trying to sweep up the mess and move on but everyone else keeps bringing it up and adding more "trash" instead of letting it go (using the garbage can). These guys just want to build amps and talk about amps as much as the rest...they don't want to sit their dealing with constant TW vs. 18watt threads. It's their forum...their rules. If someone throws a party and you're there acting like an ass, why shouldn't they be able to toss you out?

As far as the Nazi Germany crack goes... :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:15 pm 
Holy Ghost
Holy Ghost

Ok, let's move on. Thread locked.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]